Wednesday 22 January 2014

[Review] Ciracle Red Spot Healing Cream





Hey readers, I am really sorry for my lack of updates, I am still overseas at the moment, so I don't have a computer or wifi to use... even when I do is like public places so is very hard for me to post an update, but luckily today I have the chance to hehe

This products claims to:
Ciracle Red Spot Healing Cream specializes in soothing and reducing existing trouble spots. The Red Spot Healing Cream formula uses gentle herbal extracts to reduce skin inflammation and bacteria, so that your skin can recover a lot faster. If you are prone to picking your spots and scarring easily, apply this cream to areas that need repairing and it well not only help to reduce the problem, but it will also help to protect the growth of new skin.


Directions:
Apply all over the face or just to the areas with post acne scars. Apply after toner and serum, before moisturizer. Recommended for both morning and night.

Ingredients:
Water, Zinc Oxide, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 60, Sophora Japonica Flower Extract, Aspergillus/Saccharomyces/Rice Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract Ferment Filtrate, Bacillus Ferment, Centella Asiatica Extract, Silica, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sulfur, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben


Product Size: 30mL


I'm not pretty sure if all of you guys know the youtuber/ blogger yellowycream or Liah but I really like her reviews on youtube,her reviews on products are just so real and persuasive, I honestly want to buy all the products she recommends haha. I have seen a lot of positive reviews from other famous youtubers and bloggers such as beautifymeeh....
Anyways the main point is I was convince to buy this product haha, since it sounds so great :D

I have tried this product for around 4 months now so I thought I should do a review :D

The packaging of this product is not anything grand nor fancy, it is just very simple like some medical brand cosmetics, I actually quite like the design, especially on the top, it has a little cartoon drawing.


The texture of this cream is very much like typical thick and rich cream, is not runny or anything like gel creams, and it is light green in colour (you can't really tell in the photo probably because of the flash). When you apply it on your skin it mattifies your skin and hides away some of your pores, some people don't recommend using this product during day as it leaves a white cast and it doesn't go well under your make up. But to be honest I am fine using this product under make up, but I am warning you guys not to put a thick layer under your make up, just a very very thin layer of this cream is enough, especially during summer season I think is really good as it heals my acne, while controlling the oil on my face, so my make up tends to last longer with the help of this product
The smell of it is very similar to herbal medicine or ointment, is not like typical cosmetics that have a very nice smell. The smell might put some people off, but I was fine with it.

When you apply it to your blemishes that just started emerging on you skin, this cream will bring it up to a "pop-able stage" with the white puss (not even joking it bring it right up to this stage after one application). I know it sounds gross but it does do that, and if you pop your pimple (yes I know I should do that but sometimes you just get tempted) and put the cream on the redness will go away in the next 2-3 days and within 4-5 days the pimple will disappear. But if you didn't pop it properly and apply this cream on you will see pus in the acne again.

Generally this works on acnes that are NOT cystic or hormonal.

But if you apply this on acne prone skin with no pimples emerging yet ( I wasn't sure how to use this cream before, whether on acne prone area or on the acne itself) you might experience a breakout period, but after the breakout period you will have nicer skin that is less bumpy. I don't know how to explain this properly but apparently according to the beautician, the deeper layer of my skin is not very clean, like it is congested (that probably explains why my acnes lasted for 6 years haha). So if your skin is like mine and you apply it to acne prone area you might experience severe breakouts as it helps bringing out the "dirty" stuff. So generally if you can stand the severe breakout period go ahead and try it because I seriously have to admit that you do get nicer skin afterwards (besides my pores of course, because my pores are still large hehe).

Will I purchase this again?
Probably not since my face has pretty much healed and also I still have half a jar left. You should never underestimate such a small jar coz a little goes a long way :)

Overall rating:
Texture 3.5/5
Smell 3/5
Packaging 3.5/5
Effectiveness: 3.5/5
Hygiene 2.5/5




This product is not sponsored I purchased it with my own money




3 comments:

  1. I am really impressed by this blog! Very clear explanation of issues is given and it is open to everyone. thanks for posting this work of yours.
    Acne scars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your review. I have been wondering why I'm getting pimples and I realised that its true i had bumps under my skin and the cream is bringing them out. I use The Ordinary niacinamide and zinc for my pores. It's amazing!!! No pores to be seen. Not even on my nose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Blog I have study in recent times...keep sharing


    cure dry cracked feet
    heal cracked feet

    ReplyDelete